Also, bonus kitchen cred for making pizza with chicken for a crust.
Preheat your oven to 180°C/275°F
Start with 4 chicken breasts (about 24 oz), cut into large chunks, and process them with 8 oz of grated mozzarella cheese, a teaspoon of italian spices, pepper and garlic salt. You need to run this bitch on high for a few minutes, stopping ocasionally to scrape down the sides, until you get a smotth, emulsified paste.
Now get yourself a 12'' oven proof skillet and coat it generously with olive oil. Dump the chicken mixture in the pan, then smooth it out with a cold wet spoon. Set it on the stove on high, undisturbed, for 5 minutes.
While the crust browns, make the sauce. Mix a can of tomato paste, 2 Tbsps of jarred pesto, a dash of sriracha, salt and pepper in a bowl, then spread it on the chicken crust.
And that's fucking it!
Chicken Crust Pizza
4 chicken breasts, cubed
16 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
2 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp italian spices
Garlic salt and pepper
1 small can tomato paste
2 Tbsps pesto
dash of sriracha
10 slices of salami
- Place the chicken, half the cheese, and the spices in a food processor with some garlic salt and pepper, and beat the shit out of them to make a dough
- Spread said dough on a 12'' oven-proof skillet coated with olive oil and brown for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the other shit, except for the salami, and spread on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salami and parmesan. Now bake at 180°C/275°F for 15 minutes.
- Have a beer, you glorious motherfucker. You deserve it.
Nutritional info, per serving: 394 cal, 8g carbs, 24g fat, 28g protein, 537mg sodium